County Supervisor Resigns + SEL Learning: Menomonee Falls News
Hello, Menomonee Falls. Here is Ethan Duran with the Tuesday edition of the newsletter. Let’s get started.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Cloudy. High: 57 Low: 31.
Here are the best stories in Menomonee Falls today:
- Waukesha Couny’s supervisor and alderman, Kathleen Cummings, announces her resignation. (Greater Milwaukee today)
- The West Bend School Board of Education is considering socio-emotional learning courses for seventh and eighth graders. (Greater Milwaukee today)
- Worried about your holiday shopping? Here are 7 Milwaukee area craft stores that have vacation craft classes or kits. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)
Today’s Menomonee Falls daily is brought to you by our friends at Ring, the home security company. Ring does more than just doorbells: discover their full line of smart home products at Ring.com. And thank you ring for helping to shake up the local news in Menomonee Falls!
Today in Menomonee Falls:
Menomonee Falls Badge Book
- Menomonee Falls School District: “We are celebrating National School Psychology Week! Thanks to SDMF School Psychologists Erin Devenport, Lynn Sterns and Katherine Smith for helping our students thrive! #FallsPride” (Facebook)
- Menomonee Falls School District: “It’s National Young Readers Week, so grab a book and help support language and literacy skills in our schools! Parents who read with their young children help strengthen brain development. Reading also strengthens and enables children … ”(Facebook)
- Riverside Elementary School: “#RSLMC took our show on the road today! ☀️ #LoveMyRiverside #RSRockets 📚👏🏼 ”(Facebook)
- Menomonee Falls High School: “Spanish students 1 and 2 created Mexican Ofrendas as part of the Mexican tradition of Dia de los Muertos, celebrated on November 1 and 2. Business, German and social science students visited the exhibits and experienced this experience. unique … “(Facebook)
- Riverside Elementary School: “It’s National Young Readers Week, so grab a book and help support language and literacy skills in our schools! Parents who read with their young children help strengthen brain development. Reading also strengthens and enables children … ”(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
If you like these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to read them. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Ethan Duran
About me: I am a Milwaukeean who watches over the state of Wisconsin.
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Menomonee Falls Daily? I’m all ears. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.