Portable North Pole Brings the Magic of Christmas to the Palm of Your Hand with New FREE Personalized Videos, Calls & Over 70 Different Messages | New
MONTREAL, November 4, 2021 / PRNewswire / – With the holidays approaching, Portable North Pole (PNP) website and mobile app brings the magic of Christmas straight to almost any device with up to five new FREE limited-time customizable Santa Claus videos this year and over 70 different personalized videos and calls, across a variety of Premium plan options. Parents can watch their children’s faces light up with unique PNP personalized messages from Santa, with the ability to choose your own adventure scenarios that allow for the ultimate vacation experience. And everything is done in a few clicks.
Now in its 14th season, Portable North Pole has generated millions of personalized, cinematic Santa Claus messages in a beloved Christmas tradition that has spread around the world. Users can customize messages to include recipient photos, choose the right name, pronunciation, age and Christmas wishes, select whether they’ve been mean or nice, among other options. Parents can help improve or praise good behavior, schedule an incoming call from Santa, experience interactive videos, and even enjoy special fan-favorite video message straight from Santa’s sleigh on the big night, incorporating a live call. synced to another device during video!
Installation takes less than three minutes, and with the click of a button in the app, parents can record their child’s reaction to seeing Santa’s personalized message, allowing families to cherish this memory. magical forever.
“We are thrilled to celebrate another magical holiday season with you and your loved ones through our Portable North Pole website and mobile app,” said Alexandre Bérard, CEO of UGroupMedia Inc., the creators of Portable North Pole. “With this year’s new features, Portable North Pole is more convenient, more personalized, and a more magical experience that truly puts Santa in the palm of your hand. And, it’s COVID-19 safe and can be enjoyed with it. loved ones nearby and far (available in English, Spanish, French and Italian) for a truly unique and magical holiday tradition. “
New for the 2021 Christmas season include:
- Five new FREE trial videos and 19 new premium video and calling scenarios: Check out new Christmas videos for kids, adults and teens, along with a birthday celebration video and a Stay Strong video with encouragement from Santa himself regarding COVID-19
- Elven Dance Challenge: Get ready to dance with new moves learned by elves and record your performance for even more fun this holiday season
- Adding Premium Features: users can take advantage of:
- Choose your own adventure videos: Live a unique adventure with Santa Claus himself with alternative scenarios that allow children to choose their own trip
- Synchronized call during video: Receive an incoming call from Santa on a second device, while a child watches their personalized Santa video, making the experience even more memorable
- Family Videos: Santa can recite up to four names in multiple video message options, allowing the whole family to experience the magic together
- Bedtime stories: Enjoy audio story time with Mrs. Claus
- Singing lessons with Mrs. Claus: Get into the holiday spirit and sing along to your favorite Christmas-themed tunes
- New Apple TV app: Parents can stream their Santa Claus video messages in HD directly to the TV
Unlike many other apps, Portable North Pole offers a FREE Ad-free trial experience that features video messages from Santa Claus so kids around the world can experience the magic of a personalized Big Man in Red message through cinematic quality videos.
Additionally, Portable North Pole has partnered with over 30 leading children’s hospitals in United States to donate up to 5% of online sales through its North Pole Children’s Hospital Portable Program. Partner hospitals include Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Phoenix Children’s Hospital at Arizona, UMC Children’s Hospital Nevada, and the Nemours Children’s Hospital of Florida, to only cite a few.
Known as the number one Santa Claus app in the Apple App Store and Google Play, Portable North Pole has over 10 million downloads worldwide and over 250 million views of personalized videos. Discover the magic by visiting www.portablenorthpole.com or download the app to your iOS or Android device today.
About UGroupMedia Inc.
The parent company UGroupMedia Inc. (UGM), based in Montreal, Canada, specializes in making Christmas even more magical and exclusively publishing portable digital experiences to the North Pole. Portable North Pole is available in four languages - English, Spanish, French and Italian.
What is the portable North Pole: https://youtu.be/gLBQ8DIuxGc
Bolt Public Relations
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/portable-north-pole-brings-the-magic-of-christmas-to-the-palm-of-your-hand-with-free-new-personalized- santa-video-calls-and-over-70-different-messages-301415921.html
Portable North Pole SOURCE